I very rarely fall on stage or hurt myself while playing (knock on wood!), but here's my....
Top 5 Stage Accidents:
1. When I tried to run up the wall in Boise and kicked my foot into the dry wall all the way to the hip and then did a backwards somersault (yes, that's how you spell somersault) out of it.
2. Falling off a 15-foot stage in Belgium onto the concrete floor, being upside down in the air still playing but somehow landing on my feet in between two bouncers.
3. Crowd surfer in Florida kicking the mic stand while I was singing, giving me a mouthful of tooth chips and a perfect bloody mic imprint on my nose.
4. Kung fu-ing myself in the head with my guitar during Bleed Black in Phoenix, my only accident requiring a hospital visit and stitches.
5. Warped Tour '99- Our trailer was parked on an incline and my roadcase rolled out of it while I had my back to it. It fell out and the metal edge cut a 6-inch long swatch of skin off the back of my ankle (which I later found perfectly preserved in my sock).